Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Has it really been that long since I posted? Wow. Even for me, that's almost impressive, in a sadly pathetic sort of way.

I'm sorry about that. I doubt anyone's sitting around with bated breath for me to say anything, but I didn't really mean to keep quiet this long. It's the introvert in me. I'm not the best around at the social interaction thing and if I don't have anything concrete to say, I don't seem to say much of anything.

I will have something for Dec 1. Not writing news, I'm afraid. My agent's running a 3 Seas Inaugural Joint Author Promotion where we'll all post recipes. Mine should be somewhat frightening, given as I can't actually cook. >.>

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back. Do you have any news about your next book? --nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing solid, which is why I didn't post anything. I will say once I do have news.

      Delete